Friday, October 7, 2016

Week 2 questions

TOPIC 1: Photographer of the week.

I chose Russell James.
Three facts about him are...
1. He was born in Western Australia
2. He dropped out of school at just 14 years old!
3. He was a police officer at one point in his life.

What stands out most about his photos, is that the majority of them are of models... and most of his photos are in black and white.

His claim to fame, would be for his work as being the main photographer for Victoria's Secret.

TOPIC 2:
Two suggestions that sound most interesting to me, are
-Keep an idea book
-Explore a new neighborhood

Keep an idea book stood out to me, because I feel like that's a good idea! It can help motivate me and keep me inspired. Also it would be a good place to write down my ideas so I don't forget.
Explore a new neighborhood stood out because I'm always going out and wanting to explore new places and see whats out there!

Out of these two, I would choose to explore a new neighborhood. A plan for me especially for these upcoming weeks would be to try and get out as much as I can and go to new places and shoot some photos there. That way I'm not focused on the same scenery. For example, for the commuter I plan on going to the Runaway Pumpkin marathon in Lebanon on the 15th.

No comments:

Post a Comment